Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Extravaganza


For summer I love making my eyebrows look messy and bushy and not just that
but the whole natural orange smokey eye with lashes is always a must not to forget
a soft nude lips goes just great with my messy bummy look, fashion and hot weather never mix. Ugh!


I always wanted bangs for summer but the commitment scares me! so I was smart
and with some extensions I had I made some fake clip-on bangs! The only thing is
with these bangs I get so many Lady Gaga comments, someone shot me!


This summer as well I challenged myself into making myself this dream dress.
Well so far this is my sketch preview, forgive my poor drawing skills. 
So far the dress is nearby done, just needs a few things to sew, 
can't wait to show you guys the final product!


Also I finally received my inspired Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas as much as I hate
knockoffs these just looked awesome I loved the Coral color, most of my shoes are
black I needed the change and pink has always been my favorite color why not?


I've been having a lot of little projects to keep myself entertained and busy.
I was browsing through Akira (my favorite store to shop online) and I came
across these cute flower headbands I fell in love with them but oh lord they
where about $100 each, luckily I love the challenge so I made myself one
not as great as those hundred dollar ones but I love it, plus it was my creation
so no one will have one just like mine! I feel like a flower girl in a wedding :)



It's summer so happy I have so many skirts to be cute and flirty with
not to mention they look great with any wedges, cute mix right?


I had so many things to talk about for summer so I'll be posting more
summer looks and outfits ladies so stay tune for more! 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say......you are Impressive. Totally Love The Hairband.

    ReplyDelete