Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Self-esteem!!

I' was having some mixed out feelings that I wasn't able to understand about myself. It's been some years since I've longed to realize that the issues I was having wasn't because of the people surrounding me, of course the environment and the people around you shape who you are but the feelings I was having was about myself. When I was younger I used to be a bit over weight, I never thought I had an eating issue but I would tell myself that eating felt good and food was a comfort to how I was feeling. I was bullied and made fun of for being chunky and ugly, but that never really bothered me. I came to realize that the issue behind my low self-esteem and my depression wasn't all because of what people thought of me, it was because I didn't accept me for who I am and for I look. Now that I have learned to love myself, I can care less what people think of me (physically). I've fought way to many times with girls and boys who would think otherwise but now it doesn't even matter. I love myself, and that is the greatest thing I've ever learned. I am fine with the way I look because no matter what I can't change the way I look, okay maybe surgery could work but that isn't even an option. I wish to be an inspiration to other girls with the same issue. It is okay to be who you are, don't be afraid to embrace it! xoxo. 

Picture I took, making funny ugly faces! I don't care to look ugly!! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment