Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fashionista of the Week!




 Some days I live in sweats, other days I look like I came out of a biker bar, the next day I look like I hopped out of the seventies. I enjoy mixing punk styles with bohemian styles then other times keeping it classic and simple.




As for a celebrity influence, I am obsessed with the Olsen twins, primarily Mary Kate, I would raid their closets in a heartbeat. Regarding designers I drool over Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen and Miu Miu, but I definitely draw from vintage pieces. 


Absolutely not, I live in an upscale suburban area where the girls wear North Faces, Ugg boots and Coach purses as an outfit. I'm often the black sheep when I go out, but I get lots of compliments on being fashion forward.




 I adore J. Crew, American Apparel, H&M, Akira, for one night outfits Forever 21, Nasty Gal and Aerie for comfy clothes.


Must have in a women's wardrobe is the slutty black dress, the GO TO dress for dressing it up with accessories or dressing it down for a date.


My mood definitely affects how I dress. Some days I want to make a statement, other days I just want to be comfortable and cute!



A big thank you to Miss Ashley Marie for being part of this blog.So please stay tune for more fashionistas next week, every week you will meet a new fashionista. Also get ready for new upcoming projects. Love to you all xoxo. Barbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment